Ok, so I have a confession to make. I'm Kara, and I'm a Big Brother addict. I don't just watch the TV show, but I also will be glued to the live feeds on my computer 24/7. I know, I'm crazy.
The show stars on Thursday, July 12th (which also happens to be the start of the 3rd season of the Real L Word, busy night). I know my blog is not a Big Brother blog, but since this blog is about my life and my life includes Big Brother (and the Real L Word) I'll be talking about both of them. I don't have any friends of mine that like Big Brother, so I have no one to talk about it to (so sad for me).
If you're a fan of the show then feel free to comment or even shoot me an email if you have something to say or add. Since, I watch the live feeds I usually know who wins before the episode airs, but I promise I won't give any spoiler alerts.
Yay for Big Brother (& The Real L Word)!! If only Dexter started this summer, then it would be the perfect summer, I'll just have to deal with close to perfect and I'm okay with that. :-)
Jun 28, 2012
In my 101 in 1001 list, I have that I want to see Brandi Carlile live (I saw her in Feb. in Fort Lauderdale, but I want to see her again, closer). If you don't know who Brandi Carlile is then I feel very sorry for you, she's AMAZING!! I've been listening to her for a few years now, and so far I haven't heard a song she's sang I don't love. **If you're a fan of Grey's Anatomy then you probably will recognize her song, "The Story"... But, I just wanted to share... This a video I took when I saw her
Jun 23, 2012
Writing a first post isn't easy. I wish that you could start a blog/website that's already established and set up, so you don't have to spend time figuring out what your style is going to be or spending time feeling like you're posting for no one.
If you want to learn more about me, you can read here, but a little synopsis of me:
- I'm a girl who likes other girls (yes, that means I'm a lesbian)
- I'm 27 years old and I've spent my whole life in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- I have a dog, Kiwi, she's a Jack Russell and is almost 14
- I'm very sarcastic and love a good witty comment
- I love to cook and bake, although my baking skills are far more superior than my cooking skills
- I always fight for what I believe in
- I suck at photography, so don't expect great pics here
- I like random adventures
- I make best friends really fast, sometimes without even realizing it
- I tend to have a new obsession of some kind every week
I know there's a only a billion and one blogs out there for you to read and follow and maybe you can add another to your list. I will try my best not to disspoint you, and hopefully we can become friends along the way.